Attend the UK-Japan Free Trade Summit
Our partner, City & Financial Global, is delighted to let you know that Hiroshi Matsuura, Japan’s Envoy Extraordinary, Minister Plenipotentiary in the UK & Chief Negotiator, UK-Japan Free Trade Agreement and His Excellency Paul Madden CMG, British Ambassador to Japan are among the latest confirmed speakers for the UK-Japan Free Trade Summit: A Shared Political, Economic and Financial Vision for Mutual Benefit (20 January).
Tokyoesque is pleased to be supporting this high-profile conference, which is a must-attend event for British firms thinking of entering Japanese market for the first time or expanding their presence in Japan.
Use code JFT1TKYE to get 30% off the booking fees and click here to find out more: https://www.cityandfinancialconferences.com/japantrade2021
We also have a small company rate available (see below).
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Rt Hon Elizabeth Truss MP, Secretary of State for International Trade and President of the Board of Trade and Minister for Women and Equalities
- Mr Graham Zebedee, Chief Negotiator, UK-Japan Free Trade Agreement; Director, Continuity Negotiations and Development, UK Department for International Trade
- Hiroshi Matsuura, Japan’s Envoy Extraordinary, Minister Plenipotentiary in the UK & Chief Negotiator, UK-Japan Free Trade Agreement
- His Excellency Paul Madden CMG, British Ambassador to Japan
- Sir David Wright GCMG LVO, Chair, TheCityUK Japan Market Advisory Group; Global Advisor, SMFJ and Former UK Ambassador to Japan
- Mr Paul Alger MBE, Director, International Business, UK Fashion and Textiles Association
- Ms Amanda Tickel, International Tax Partner, Deloitte
- Mr Keiichi Aritomo, Executive Director, FinCity.Tokyo
- Mr David Bailey, Executive Director for International Banks Supervision, Bank of England
- Mr Steve Crane, Founder & CEO, Business Link Japan Ltd, CEO, Export to Japan, NPO
- Jim Walker, Managing Director, Walkers Shortbread
- Ms Katharine Braddick, Director General for Financial Services, HM Treasury
- Mr Andy Burwell, Director of International Trade and Investment, CBI
- Mr Mike Cherry OBE, National Chairman OBE, The Federation of Small Businesses
- Ms Michelle Chivunga, Founder & CEO, Global Policy House
- Ms Charlotte Crosswell, CEO, Innovate Finance
- Mr Julian David, CEO, TechUK
- Mr Ben Digby, Head of Global Trade Policy, Group Public Affairs, HSBC Holdings plc
- Mr Dominic Goudie, Head of International Trade, Food and Drink Federation
- Junko Kubokawa, Representative Director, President, Croda Japan
- Dr Adam Marshall, Director General, British Chambers of Commerce
- Dr Minako Morita-Jaeger, International Trade Policy Consultant and Fellow, The UK Trade Policy Observatory, The University of Sussex
- Mr Kevin Shakespeare FIEx, IOE&IT Director of Stakeholder Engagement, Institute of Export and International Trade
- Mr Robert Sheasby, Chief Executive, Agricultural Industries Confederation
- Mr Nick von Westenholz, Director of EU Exit and International Trade, National Farmers’ Union
- Standard Delegate Fee: £250 + VAT
- Tokyoesque Discounted Delegate Fee: £175 + VAT (use code JFT1TKYE)
- Small Company Delegate Fee: £95 + VAT*
* “Small Company” relates to an organisation with less than 50 employees or a group with less than 50 employees.
Alternatively, feel free to get in touch and see how we can help you effectively develop your offering in the Japanese market.