Upcoming Event: UK-Japan Free Trade Summit (City & Financial Global)
Attend the UK-Japan Free Trade Summit
Our partner, City & Financial Global, is delighted to let you know that Hiroshi Matsuura, Japan’s Envoy Extraordinary, Minister Plenipotentiary in the UK & Chief Negotiator, UK-Japan Free Trade Agreement and His Excellency Paul Madden CMG, British Ambassador to Japan are among the latest confirmed speakers for the UK-Japan Free Trade Summit: A Shared Political, Economic and Financial Vision for Mutual Benefit (20 January).
Tokyoesque is pleased to be supporting this high-profile conference, which is a must-attend event for British firms thinking of entering Japanese market for the first time or expanding their presence in Japan.
Use code JFT1TKYE to get 30% off the booking fees and click here to find out more: https://www.cityandfinancialconferences.com/japantrade2021
We also have a small company rate available (see below).
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Rt Hon Elizabeth Truss MP, Secretary of State for International Trade and President of the Board of Trade and Minister for Women and Equalities
- Mr Graham Zebedee, Chief Negotiator, UK-Japan Free Trade Agreement; Director, Continuity Negotiations and Development, UK Department for International Trade
- Hiroshi Matsuura, Japan’s Envoy Extraordinary, Minister Plenipotentiary in the UK & Chief Negotiator, UK-Japan Free Trade Agreement
- His Excellency Paul Madden CMG, British Ambassador to Japan
- Sir David Wright GCMG LVO, Chair, TheCityUK Japan Market Advisory Group; Global Advisor, SMFJ and Former UK Ambassador to Japan
- Mr Paul Alger MBE, Director, International Business, UK Fashion and Textiles Association
- Ms Amanda Tickel, International Tax Partner, Deloitte
- Mr Keiichi Aritomo, Executive Director, FinCity.Tokyo
- Mr David Bailey, Executive Director for International Banks Supervision, Bank of England
- Mr Steve Crane, Founder & CEO, Business Link Japan Ltd, CEO, Export to Japan, NPO
- Jim Walker, Managing Director, Walkers Shortbread
- Ms Katharine Braddick, Director General for Financial Services, HM Treasury
- Mr Andy Burwell, Director of International Trade and Investment, CBI
- Mr Mike Cherry OBE, National Chairman OBE, The Federation of Small Businesses
- Ms Michelle Chivunga, Founder & CEO, Global Policy House
- Ms Charlotte Crosswell, CEO, Innovate Finance
- Mr Julian David, CEO, TechUK
- Mr Ben Digby, Head of Global Trade Policy, Group Public Affairs, HSBC Holdings plc
- Mr Dominic Goudie, Head of International Trade, Food and Drink Federation
- Junko Kubokawa, Representative Director, President, Croda Japan
- Dr Adam Marshall, Director General, British Chambers of Commerce
- Dr Minako Morita-Jaeger, International Trade Policy Consultant and Fellow, The UK Trade Policy Observatory, The University of Sussex
- Mr Kevin Shakespeare FIEx, IOE&IT Director of Stakeholder Engagement, Institute of Export and International Trade
- Mr Robert Sheasby, Chief Executive, Agricultural Industries Confederation
- Mr Nick von Westenholz, Director of EU Exit and International Trade, National Farmers’ Union
- Standard Delegate Fee: £250 + VAT
- Tokyoesque Discounted Delegate Fee: £175 + VAT (use code JFT1TKYE)
- Small Company Delegate Fee: £95 + VAT*
* “Small Company” relates to an organisation with less than 50 employees or a group with less than 50 employees.
Keep checking the ‘events’ tag on this blog, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter to get notified about future events Tokyoesque is hosting or supporting.
Alternatively, feel free to get in touch and see how we can help you effectively develop your offering in the Japanese market.